The CAIRE Eclipse 5 is one of our most popular models. It’s easy mobility, lightweight design, and robust oxygen output (up to 3 LPM) make it a great solution for oxygen users.
CAIRE SeQual Eclipse 5™ – Portable and Versatile Concentrator
Powerful & Best Value
The CAIRE SeQual Eclipse5 provides oxygen therapy unlike any other. This unit offers efficiency and portability while delivering oxygen 24/7.
Although larger than many portable oxygen concentrators on the market, it features superior oxygen capabilities compared to its smaller competitors. At under 20 inches high and about 18 pounds (with the battery attached), this portable unit packs in a lot of power, offering pulse dose and continuous flow oxygen delivery of up to 3 liters per minute (lpm).
Despite its larger size, its light, thin, and foldable carrying cart with wheels makes it easy to move around and ideal for travel. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved the SeQual Eclipse 5 for airline travel.
When purchasing this unit, you’ll get the following:
- The Eclipse 5 unit
- One battery
- AC and DC power adapter
- Foldable carrying cart with wheels
- Accessory bag
- Nasal cannula
- User manual
Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose
Continuous Flow up to 3 LPM
Battery up to 5.1 Hours
Call 1-800-941-1402 for More Details
CAIRE’s Oxygen Therapy Technology
CAIRE’s innovative technology takes oxygen therapy to the next level, ensuring you get precise and efficient oxygen therapy.
As your activity level changes, so does your breathing rate. CAIRE designed its autoSAT technology to keep up with these breathing changes, adjusting the amount of oxygen delivered based on how you breathe. This technology keeps up with you, ensuring you receive your prescribed oxygen dose with each breath, no matter what you do.
CAIRE’s UltraSense Technology is, just as it sounds, ultra-sensitive. CAIRE uses the most sensitive pulse dose trigger, which detects breath pressure to deliver a bolus of oxygen.
Fixed Minute Volume
The most sensitive technology available, CAIRE’s Fixed Minute Volume technology provides just the correct dose of oxygen at the precise times you need it. It works by detecting the pressure of your breath and adjusting the oxygen flow to match your needs.
Features of the CAIRE SeQual Eclipse 5
- AutoSAT Technology: This unit features CAIRE’s AutoSAT Technology to adjust your oxygen therapy to your activity level and breathing rate, ensuring you get the oxygen you need when needed.
- Oxygen settings and liter flow: The unit provides both pulse dose and continuous oxygen delivery with a maximum oxygen output of 3,000 milliliters per minute (3lpm). Pulse dose settings range from 1-9, delivering from 16 to 192 mL. Continuous flow delivery ranges from 0.5-3 lpm in increments of 0.5.
- Battery life: The battery lasts up to 5.4 hours on a pulse dose setting of one and 3.7 hours on continuous flow.
- Charging options: Recharge the unit with AC or DC power. Batteries take 1.8-5 hours to reach 80% capacity. You can use the unit while also recharging it with DC power.
- Noise level: The machine runs at 48 decibels on continuous flow, about the same noise level as an average office. On a pulse dose setting of 3, the unit runs at 40 decibels, like a quiet library.
- Design: The unit weighs 18.4 pounds with the battery and measures 12.3″ wide x 7.1″ long x 19.3″ high.
- Travel: It’s FAA-approved for airline travel and includes a carrying cart with wheels.
- Warranty: The unit includes a 3-year warranty.
Featured CAIRE SeQual Eclipse 5 Videos
Need More Information?
Let one of our oxygen specialists help you select the right unit for your oxygen needs.
Please fill out our easy form below for more information.