The CAIRE FreeStyle is the Top-Rated Concentrator that it Lightweight with a Ergonomic Design, and features Smart Technology Oxygen Delivery with Industry-Leading Reliability.
CAIRE FreeStyle Comfort – Lightweight and Ergonomically Designed
Top-Rated Oxygen Concentrator
Although small and lightweight, the Caire FreeStyle comfort comes packed with powerful technology that makes this portable oxygen concentrator (POC) perfect for anyone requiring supplemental oxygen on the go. With Caire’s one-of-a-kind oxygen delivery technology and body-hugging design, you’ll get comfort while stepping out of your comfort zone, knowing you’re getting the oxygen therapy you need.
With a unit the size of a book and a weight of only five pounds, you’ll take this POC wherever you go, getting up to 16 hours of battery life. Its convenient carrying strap and ergonomic body-hugging design prevent the unit from bouncing against your body, so you’ll barely realize it’s there. Caire also offers a carrying backpack for additional comfort and convenience.
It’s easy for anyone to use the FreeStyle Comfort. A single button push powers on the unit. The multicolor LED display and glow-in-the-dark keypad make the control panel easy to read, day and night, so you can easily adjust your settings anytime. Simply adjust your flow with the “increase flow” and decrease flow” buttons.
When purchasing this unit, you’ll get the following:
- The Comfort unit
- One battery
- AC and DC power adapter
- Foldable carrying cart with wheels
- Accessory bag
- Nasal cannula
- User manual
5 Pulse Dose Settings
Battery up to 8 hours average
Call 1-800-941-1402 for More Details
How Does the FreeStyle Comfort Stand Out From the Rest?
This unit’s body-hugging design isn’t the only feature that sets it apart from the others.
- The FreeStyle Comfort provides Caire’s breath-detecting UltraSense technology that ensures you get the oxygen you need when needed.
- Unlike its competitors, the Caire FreeStyle Comfort has a warranty on the sieve beds. The 3-year warranty covers the unit and sieve beds, and the 1-year warranty covers batteries and power supplies.
- With two battery options and a longer-than-average battery life, you can stay out all day. The large 16-cell battery averages eight hours and provides up to 16 hours of run time. The smaller 8-cell battery averages about four hours.
- The FreeStyle Comfort requires minimal care and maintenance; clean the air intake filters weekly, and clean the outside of the unit as needed.
- This unit offers five pulse dose settings of up to 1,050 milliliters of oxygen per minute.
Caire FreeStyle Comfort’s Smart Technology
Caire’s Smart Technology makes this POC one-of-a-kind. The FreeStyle Comfort uses UltraSense technology for breath detection, and its autoSAT technology automatically adjusts oxygen delivery to your breathing rate. It also uses Fixed Minute Volume Technology to ensure you get the right amount of oxygen at precisely the right time.
Caire’s technology ensures you get the oxygen you need, whether exercising, resting, or sleeping. If the machine doesn’t detect a breath, the autoDOSE will deliver a bolus of oxygen, compared to most units that only provide a dose after sensing a breath.
myCaire Telehealth Solutions
Anyone using the Caire FreeStyle Comfort can monitor their oxygen therapy 24/7 by connecting to the myCaire Telehealth Solution mobile app using Android or Apple mobile devices. With the app, you can quickly view your hours of usage and oxygen flow settings. You also gain access to the unit’s user manual and stay connected to your homecare provider.
Features of the CAIRE FreeStyle Comfort
- The FreeStyle Comfort provides five settings of pulse-dose oxygen delivery and up to 1,050 milliters of oxygen per minute.
- The small 8-cell battery lasts 2-8 hours, depending on the flow setting. The large 16-cell battery lasts 4-16 hours.
- Recharge the battery using AC and DC power sources. Recharge a small battery in 3.5 hours, and a large battery in 6 hours.
- The FreeStyle Comfort runs as quietly as a refrigerator humming, at 39 decibels on a flow setting of 2.
- The ergonomic design of this unit hugs the body to minimize movement and provide all-day comfort.
- The FreeStyle Comfort is FAA-approved for airline travel.
- This unit was designed to require minimal maintenance; clean the air intake filters weekly and the outside of the unit as needed.
- The FreeStyle Comfort includes a 3-year warranty on both the unit and sieve beds; Caire is the first manufacturer to offer a warranty on sieve beds. A 1-year warranty covers the battery and power supplies.
Featured FreeStyle Comfort Videos
Need More Information?
Let one of our oxygen specialists help you select the right unit for your oxygen needs.
Please fill out our easy form below for more information.