Respironics™ Dreamstation Enhanced CPAP Sleep System
DreamStation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely (optional feature) to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea. Enjoy the entire Dream family with Dreamwear, our most popular sleep apnea mask.
Features and Highlights of the Respironics Dreamstation
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system that’s super easy to use
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine approved
- Provides maintenance alerts, performance checks, and reminders every 30 days
- DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi *
- 63% quieter than the ResMed Airsense 10 **
- Available in CPAP Pro, CPAP Auto, BiPAP and Auto BiPAP versions to meet your therapy needs.
- Separate humidifier and optional heated tubing
- Package comes with travel bag, AC power chord, PAP, and tubing. Mask sold separately
*Internal assessment of 2015 competitive CPAP data comparing to ResMed Airsense10/Aircurve10 platform and Fisher and Paykel Icon series platform. **Acoustics bench tests by Orfield Laboratories, Inc. evaluating Philips Respironics DreamStation and ResMed Airsense10 PAP therapy devices.